Play

Rabu, 21 Disember 2011

tsunami

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back u should know that my heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you and you're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.Sometimes the memories are worth the pain . Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye AND* you always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes? i hate you . i hate you and i hate you but in my deep side i realy miss you .So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had :)